We offer all aspects of routine and emergency healthcare for farm animals with a highly experienced and dedicated team of farm vets based out of our surgeries in Wooler, Alnwick, Rothbury and Ponteland.
Our services are wide ranging and include but are not limited to the following:
- Beef and sheep certificate holders.
- Bull and ram breeding.
- Diagnostic ultrasound scanning.
- Large stock of competitively priced medicines and farm supplies.
- Farmer training services e.g. artificial insemination, calving course, lambing course.
- Free-to-attend meetings and workshops.
- Foot trimming services.
- Herd and flock planning.
- Laboratory testing.
- Small holdings welcome and supported.
- Mineral sales.
- Monthly payment plans.
- Winner of national awards for training other vets in beef and sheep production.
Please contact us for more information.