Our team of dedicated and experienced equine only veterinary surgeons provide 24-hour care for horses, ponies and donkeys in Northumberland and beyond.
We aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and personal veterinary service for your horse. We strive for excellence in clinical practice, use state of the art diagnostics and treatment, and are committed to the ongoing education of vets, nurses, reception staff, students and clients.
Our contact details can be found at the Morpeth Equine branch page or alternatively call us on 01670 897597.
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Equine General Practice
- British Horse Racing Authority (BHA) Casualty management trained veterinary surgeons
- Joint Measuring Board (JMB) Approved Measuring Pad
- Approved Riding Establishment Inspectors
- Emergency services protocols listed practice
- British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) approved AI centre
- RCVS Nurse Training practice