Our Morpeth Equine clinic offers all aspects of routine and emergency healthcare both on visits and at the surgery. Our team have access to the latest equipment including: digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, gastroscopy, motorised dental equipment, in house laboratory, telemetry ECG, over ground endoscopy and laser surgery.
Our equine team also have the advantage of direct rapid referral to our Internal Medicine specialist, Gonçalo Silva Dip. ACVIM based Morpeth for advice or more advanced treatments.
Choose Morpeth Equine for:
- Breeding and stud work (including artificial insemination).
- Export and health certification.
- Internal medicine (including cardiology, abdominal and thoracic ultrasound gastroscopy, dermatology and endoscopy).
- Pre-purchase examinations (vettings).
- Poor performance and lameness examinations.
- Routine health care (including vaccinations, health checks, dental care, including sedated dentals).
- Specialist racehorse work.
- 24/7 emergency cover (including colic, foaling, wounds and a fully qualified emergency rescue vet).