Here at Morpeth Equine our veterinary surgeons; Stephen Bradley BVMS CertEP MRCVS, Kate Smith BVMS CertEP MRCVS and Goncalo Silva DVM, Dip. ACVIM, MRCVS are BEVA accredited A.I Vets and are able to offer the following reproductive services:
- Mare and stallion pre-breeding evaluations and testing.
- Pregnancy scanning – mares can be hospitalised for scanning to allow accurate timing of insemination.
- Management of infertility.
- Artificial insemination (AI) with chilled or frozen semen (we are a British Equine Veterinary Association approved AI centre).
- New born foal checks including immunoglobulin testing (IGG) and plasma transfusions if necessary.
Please contact our experienced team on 01670 897597 who will be happy to discuss this with you.